What are the reasons for the loosening of the cone crusher adjustment sleeve?
In the normal operation of the cone crusher, the loosening of the adjustment sleeve may occur. What causes the adjustment sleeve to loosen? Let's take a look at the reason why the cone crusher adjusts the looseness of the sleeve.
First, the parts are damaged or damaged.
- 1. The newly installed cone crusher has a 12.5 mm gap between the lock sleeve and the adjustment sleeve. According to the wear condition of the adjusting ring and the locking ring thread, the gap between the two can be appropriately increased to increase the locking stroke. When the cone crusher is operated for a long time, severe thread wear may occur, resulting in improper clearance between the lock sleeve and the adjustment sleeve, resulting in loose adjustment sleeve.
- 2. The cone crusher locking ring and adjusting ring are connected by 4 M27 bolts. When there is impurity in the equipment or the feed size is too large, the cone crusher is overloaded and the lock bolt is broken, so that the lock failure causes the adjustment sleeve to loosen.
- 3. The broken wall of the cone crusher and the excessive thickness of the rolling boring wall will also loosen the adjusting sleeve. Therefore, when the broken wall is worn, do not use the welding method. The broken wall and the rolled wall should be replaced.
Second, improper operation
- 1. The upper limit of the feed size of the cone crusher is 215mm. If more material than this particle size is injected into the crushing chamber, the equipment overload and crushing load will increase, and the locking force will be relatively insufficient, resulting in loosening of the adjusting sleeve.
- 2. In the feeding process of the cone crusher, if the feeding is not uniform or the position of the crusher feeding ore is not correct, the cone crusher will be too strong on one side, resulting in loosening of the adjusting sleeve.