SBM solemnly introduces you to the introduction of the use process of Raymond Milling Equipment
SBM solemnly introduces you to the introduction of the use process of Raymond Milling Equipment
The Raymond Mill produced by SBM are widely used in the grinding of mineral materials in the fields of metallurgy, building materials, chemicals and mining. SBM can be divided into longitudinal pendulum mill, high-pressure suspension roller mill, high-pressure micro-powder mill, straight-through centrifugal mill, overpressure trapezoid according to the fineness of the material to be ground and the fineness of the material to be discharged. Milling machine, three-ring medium-speed mill, six types of mills. The following is a brief introduction of the use process of Raymond Milling Equipment for everyone.
1. Preparation before starting:
- (1) The following items must be checked before starting: Whether the power supply voltage is consistent with the requirements, and the voltage is lower than 360 volts. Check that the electrical circuit meets the drawing requirements.
- (2) Check each joint bolt and tighten the nails, especially the bolts and fastening screws in the main body.
- (3) Check whether the tension of each transmission belt is appropriate, turn the main motor coupling by hand, the main machine should be flexible, and open the door to check whether the grinding roller is flexible.
- (4) Check the blower inlet pipe to adjust whether the valve handle is in the “off” position.
- (5) Check if the tension of the hoist chain is appropriate.
- (6) Lubricate the fueling points according to the lubrication table and check whether there is any oil leakage.
- (7) Adjust the size of the discharge port of the jaw crusher according to the nature of the material, up to a maximum of 35 mm.
- (8) Check if the rotation of each motor is correct: (a) The direction of rotation of the main motor should ensure that the central axis of the main unit rotates clockwise from top to bottom. (b) The direction of rotation of the classifier motor is such that the direction of rotation of the classifying turbine (viewed from top to bottom) is clockwise. (c) Direction of the blower: Rotate clockwise from the end of the blower pulley.
- (9) Check the pulse dust collector (if the user has a pulse dust collector): a. Start the induced draft fan, check whether the joint surface of the pulse dust collector is leaking, and whether the discharge valve leaks. b. The pressure of the air compressor piping system is maintained at 0.5-0.7 MPa, and it is checked whether there is air leakage at each joint. c. Check the working condition of the pulse solenoid valve and the pulse controller to be reliable. d. Check if the bolts of the fixed filter bag are loose and the filter bag is damaged. e. In the northern area, care should be taken to prevent the blowing system from dew condensation or freezing due to the low temperature of the blowing air to affect the cleaning effect. f. Pay attention to the humidity in the rainy season in the southern region. Due to the inhalation of a large amount of humid air, the bag is seriously blocked and affects the cleaning effect. g. After the pulse dust collector has been working for 8 hours, the accumulated water in the air bag on the dust collector should be discharged once.
2. Start of the mill:
You must follow the steps below when starting up.
- (1) Discharge the accumulated water in the air bag on the pulse dust collector (optional).
- (2) Start the air compressor, adjust the working pressure to 0.5 MPa, close the pulse solenoid valve control power supply, open the air supply valve, and hear the sound of the “touch” and “touch” pulse blowing in the dust collector. , indicating that the bag filter is in normal working condition. The pressure of the air compressor is too high, which is easy to damage the bag, and the dust removal effect is reduced; if the pressure is too low, the cleaning effect is not achieved. The pulse controller has been adjusted before leaving the factory and will not be mobilized unless it is abnormally produced.
- (3) Start the hoist.
- (4) Start the crusher, after the start is completed, the material can be crushed, so that the storage hopper has a certain material reserve.
- (5) Start the classifier, adjust the knob or button on the inverter to adjust the speed of the classifier to reach the particle size we need.
- (6) Start the blower and open the inlet pipe after starting.
- (7) Start the main machine, in order to make the grinding roller and the grinding ring not wear too much and avoid excessive vibration of the machine, the idle time of the main engine should not be too long, that is, no more than 2 minutes. In order not to overload the main engine, too much material is not allowed in the main engine during starting.
- (8) Start the belt feeder and adjust the knob on the inverter to achieve the required feed amount.
3. Milling machine debugging:
The adjustment method is as follows:
1. Turn the handle of the switch to the "manual" state; start the belt feeder and adjust the knob on the inverter to increase the frequency slowly. As the frequency increases, the main current will gradually increase and the fan current will gradually decrease. Happening. At this time, how to judge the host to reach saturation? There are two cases of a and b:
a. If the wind power of the blower is large enough (there is a surplus), then the rated current of the main engine must be used as the critical point adjustment: the maximum production capacity is obtained when the feed frequency is increased until the main current is close to the rated current. After two minutes of stabilization, turn the switch handle to the "automatic" state, and adjust the smart current relay: first turn the small knob on the smart current relay panel to the left and right, so that the red and green lights alternately flash, which is the maximum saturation point.
b. If the wind power of the blower is not large enough, then the host is blocked as the critical point: when the feed frequency increases, the main current increases gradually, and the fan current gradually decreases. To a certain extent, it tends to a constant value. At this time, the critical point of the fan plugging machine appears. If the feedstock is increased, the fan current drops more obviously. The host current at this point is the maximum production capacity. After two minutes of stabilization, the switch handle is knocked down to the "automatic" state. Adjust the intelligent current relay: first rotate the small knob of the intelligent current relay panel to the left and right, so that the red and green lights alternately flash, and the maximum saturation point is adjusted here.
If there is a blockage during the commissioning process. Remember to remember the current value of the host at this time (the next critical point is slightly lower than this value). Shut down and clean the air duct and adjust as above.
2. Remaining valve adjustment:
When adjusting the residual air pipe valve by hand (that is, the zero pressure surface adjustment of the air flow), when the regulating valve is too large (that is, when the residual air is excessively discharged), the intake port inhales too much gas, the energy loss is large, and the pulse collector is enlarged. The burden of (optional). If the regulating valve is too small (ie, the exhaust gas is too small) and the zero pressure surface is too high, the gas will overflow from the inlet and affect the sanitation of the workshop. The correct method: adjust the valve of the regulating valve so that no dust escapes from the feeding port and a small amount of air is sucked in.
3. Adjustment of the valve (locking device): (see Figure 12)
The function of the powder discharging valve is to discharge the large cyclone collector with the rhythm of the material collected by the large cyclone collector (the finished product), and ensure the constant airflow in the large cyclone collector, which is beneficial to the collection of the large cyclone collector. The adjustment method is: if the valve of the regulating valve is too dead, the material collected by the large cyclone collector will not be discharged in time, and when a large amount of material is accumulated, a part of the material is brought back to the blower, which increases the pipeline. The wear of the inner wall and the blades also affects the collection efficiency of the large cyclone collector. At this time, loosen the two nuts that are tightly attached to the counterweight by hand, and remove one of the counterweights (or adjust the two equalizing hammers at the same time to adjust the valve) to adjust the valve to ensure that the cyclone has It can be opened in a timely and flexible manner when the material is stored, and the valve is normally closed when there is no discharge. If the valve is not tightly closed, or the valve is stuck and not dead, then the outside air will enter the large cyclone collector, the system will be disordered, and the collection of the large cyclone collector will be affected, even without production. It also affects the sanitation of the workshop. At this time, the square inspection door must be opened, and the door panel should be re-adjusted to ensure that the valve can be opened and closed flexibly to ensure the normal operation of the machine.
4. Precautions for milling machine operation:
- (1) Since the machine pulverizes the material by the impact and friction between the grinding roller, the grinding ring and the abrasive, the vibration and noise of the machine are large, but the sound is uniform, and there should be no abnormal sound. If an abnormal sound or host current suddenly rises and it does not fall for a long time, it should be stopped immediately.
- (2) The feed particle size should be uniform, the speed should be appropriate, too slow will reduce the output, too fast will block the air duct, the machine can not work, and even cause an accident. The feed rate can be adjusted according to the rise and fall of the main motor current.
- (3) The material that enters the main machine grinding should be in the form of a block. If there is more powder in the powder or in the block, the output of the mill will be reduced.
- (4) The motor speed of the classifier is passed through the frequency converter, and the controller knob is adjusted to obtain different speeds of the classifier. The user should select the corresponding classifier speed according to the particle size of the material. The higher the speed of the classifier, the material to be ground. The finer the finished product size. The built-in parameters of the inverter have been set before leaving the factory. Under normal circumstances, do not change their parameters.
- (5) Always check each bearing. If the temperature rise exceeds 60 °C or there is abnormal noise, stop it.
- (6) The newly installed unit should first be tested experimentally to check the correctness and reliability of the installation. The empty machine test machine should not be more than two minutes. Check the flexibility of the rotation of each machine part, whether there is overheating or bolts. Whether it is loose, the vibration of the main machine is too large, the production can be fed after the adjustment, and the above items will be stopped after one hour. If there is no problem, it can be transferred to normal production.