How to use the impact crusher to avoid weaknesses?
The impact crusher is a new type of high-efficiency crushing equipment. It is characterized by small volume, simple structure, large crushing ratio (up to 40), low energy consumption, large production capacity, uniform product size and selectivity. The role of crushing is a promising device. However, its biggest drawback is that the hammer and the counterattack are particularly prone to wear, especially the hard ore that is broken, and the wear is more serious and needs to be replaced frequently. At present, due to the appearance of some wear-resistant materials, it has been applied in some metal concentrators.
Advantages of the impact crusher:
- 1. The feed inlet is large, the crushing chamber is high, the material hardness is high, the block size is large, and the product powder is less;
- 2. The gap between the counterattack plate and the plate hammer can be easily adjusted, and the particle size of the discharge can be effectively controlled, and the particle shape is good;
- 3. Compact structure, strong machine rigidity, and large moment of inertia of the rotor;
- 4. High chrome plate hammer, anti-impact, anti-wear, impact force;
- 5. No key connection, convenient maintenance, economical and reliable;
- 6. Complete crushing function, high productivity, low wear of machine parts and high comprehensive benefits.